top of page

Be Careful with Mirrors!


This is a serious warning, not just a shameless advert for our services ....

We were called to a repair on some uPVC windows today, the damage below was caused by a mirror placed near a window. The sun had hit the mirror and burnt right through the uPVC just like a laser. The heat generated must have been huge and easily enough to start a fire.

Luckily it did not cause a fire, but if this beam of light had hit curtains or other combustible materials, it may have been a different story.

Please share around, as although you will see from the image below, we can make it look like new again, mirrors near windows are a serious fire risk!

For examples of what we can repair see our website here

Featured Posts

Recent Posts
bottom of page